Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Well, look who is back.

After a few people I knew started posting their blogs on Facebook, I decided to start blogging again. Hey, I have useless shit to say too!

While I was trying to remember my email address/password for this blog, I stumbled upon a blog of mine on here from 2006. I had completely forgotten about this blog and was pretty much mortified after reading it. Jesus, 22 is so dramatic. DE-LE-TED. Now if I can only figure out how to delete my Live Journal....

I wanted to continue with this blog because I actually like this blog. Considering that all of it was written pre boyfriend, I had to go through and de-douchify it (it's a word, look it up). A few of the pictures and videos I posted are no longer valid and I just don't have the time or care enough to go through and fix it all.

With that said here you go:


Broadcasting Live with Ustream.TV

No comments: