Monday, September 21, 2009

Le Sigh

I saw this movie when it first came out & I was 5. I remember watching this scene and thinking that Patrick Swayze was the sexiest man on the earth (oh yes, I was quite ahead of the game at 5). I remember thinking I wanted to be Baby, and I wanted Johnny to toss me around like that. I proudly announced in my Aunt's kitchen that I was going to marry Patrick Swayze, and I truly believed it.

I watched "Dirty Dancing" for the first time in awhile tonight, and this scene still gave me the same feeling I had when I first saw it.It has to be by far, one of the sexiest scenes in a movie.

Oh, and I still will marry him one day.


Jennifer Grey & Patrick Swayze - Dirty Dancing - The best free videos are right here

No comments: