Thursday, February 19, 2009

I never thought someone could one-up me.



Summer after my senior year, I finally gave in and started dating a guy who’d been flirting strongly with me, even while dating a friend of mine. When we would fool around, he’d jump up and run off to the bathroom to whack off, leaving me completely unsatisfied. One night I was giving him a handjob while he was kind of on top of me. I could tell he was getting close but he wasn’t running off to the bathroom so I was hopeful he’d stick around, maybe things would progress, etc. Next thing I knew, he flopped down on me. I thought he was joking, but it seemed like he had just fainted, on top of me. I couldn’t get my hand out of his pants because my hand & arm were trapped by his body and I thought that maybe I’d killed him since I couldn’t tell if he was breathing. Several minutes and one numb arm later, he woke up, thanked me, smiled, got his shoes on and left. Within a few days, he dumped me so he could date his cousin.


YOU WIN.

No comments: