Tuesday, December 23, 2008

roll over.

I remember seeing the first Beethoven movie when it came out in 1992, and let me tell you, that dog was funny. Dragging that guy in the chair? CLASSIC. Shaking his slobber all over the dad while all muddy in his bed? HIGH-LARIOUS. And then they did another Beethoven....and another one and then I see THIS while watching "Can't Buy Me Love" on E!:



Im sorry....did they just reuse all the scenes from the first one? I know this is like the 11th Beethoven movie they have made but, wouldn't they atleast TRY to find something new? Don't remember the original one? Let me refresh your memory:
( You can skip to the 30 second mark)




See?? Poor Jonathan Silverman. He peaked at "Weekend At Bernies".


oh - and I always found it weird that in the opening part of the original beethoven he walks into the house with an umbrella and rain pouring down around him yet the sky is clear as day in the background.

No comments: