Every year for the past 11 years my family friend, Becky has put together a list of 50 things shes thankful for. Every year I look forward to it, and this year I thought I'd do my own.
50 things I'm thankful for, in no particular order:
1. Cidney and Cole, my niece and nephew
2. Pinot Grigio
3. Amy's Soy Mac and Cheese
4. O.P.I Lincoln Park After Dark nail polish
5. My Wednesdays spent at Paul Donnell with Laura and Mallory
6. Molly's pumpkin ravioli
7. Sonia's cards in the mail
8. Decaf coffee
9. Bailey
10. Sparklers and beach trips with Kelly
11. AIM
12. My dad's jokes
13. fleece pajamas
14. Victoria's Secret with Molly
15. Barack Obama
16. Resilience
17. George Harrison's "All Things Must Pass"
18. Burts Beeswax
19. Boots that fit my child like calves
20. Dancing at the Short stop
21. Photobooths
22. Movies and mimosas with Ben
23. Reusable bags
24. The Dolphin Short Roller Gang
25. Lighter Leashes
26. Heartbreak and the lessons learned from them
27. Naked Sprinklers
28. My bike
29. My health
30. A good parking spot
31. Knee socks
32. Unlimited text
33. The show Intervention
34. The crossing guard who waters my lawn and gives me tamales
35. Denim Jumpsuits
36. Pumpkin scented candles
37. The "whooppee cushion" incident
38. The KFC parking lot incident with Kelly
39. The most amazing hugs
40. Learning the hard way
41. Chris Voelker and Melanie Manson
42. The memory of my grandma, the original Miss May
43. The perfect song for the perfect moment
44. Cheeseless pizza
45. Time spent with my friends
46. The future and all its possibilities
47. TIVO
48. Bonus checks
49. Fake Mustaches
50. To be ALIVE.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment