skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Pretend
I did another photoshoot with
Christopher Voelker
for his book. This was by far the best shoot I've done. I can't wait until the pictures are published show I can share with everyone.
One of the pictures (cropped):
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
thatgirlmay
Bits and pieces of me. Sometimes my ramblings make sense, most times they don't.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
December (1)
October (1)
June (1)
April (1)
March (1)
December (1)
October (1)
September (1)
August (3)
May (9)
April (3)
January (1)
December (5)
November (3)
October (7)
September (14)
August (9)
July (1)
June (3)
May (5)
April (5)
March (10)
February (12)
January (14)
December (15)
November (15)
October (17)
September (1)
August (1)
June (1)
May (4)
April (18)
March (19)
February (21)
January (3)
November (1)
October (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment