browsing the American Apparel website looking for something tacky to wear to Molly's David Bowie party and I see they have a Glasses section. SO I click it. This is what I see:

"Classic, stylish eyeglasses. Frames are high quality and can be taken to your optometrist for prescription lenses.
-Non-prescrition clear lenses
-Unisex Style
-Comes with California Fleece Sunglass Case
-Not made by American Apparel
-Color shown is currently not available"
First off - anyone who wear's non prescription glasses for "style" is an asshole. period.
Second - Coming from someone who actually HAD to wear those types of glasses in the 80's, not only do I find this ridiculous that anyone would voluntarily put these things on their face in the name of "fashion" ( one of the most misused words next to "love") but I will punch you in your hipster face if I see you wearing these.

"Classic, stylish eyeglasses. Frames are high quality and can be taken to your optometrist for prescription lenses.
-Non-prescrition clear lenses
-Unisex Style
-Comes with California Fleece Sunglass Case
-Not made by American Apparel
-Color shown is currently not available"
First off - anyone who wear's non prescription glasses for "style" is an asshole. period.
Second - Coming from someone who actually HAD to wear those types of glasses in the 80's, not only do I find this ridiculous that anyone would voluntarily put these things on their face in the name of "fashion" ( one of the most misused words next to "love") but I will punch you in your hipster face if I see you wearing these.

No comments:
Post a Comment